July 21, 2014

Family Pics

If you are already sick of seeing these pictures on my Instagram, click away now. Cause I'm about to blow up my blog with even more of our family pictures.

Cause, people. I. AM. OBSESSED. No really, I can't stop looking at them!!

Our friend, Michelle Cluff, took these for us...and oh man...she did SUCH a good job!!!!
If you EVER need a photographer in UT, she is your girl!!
She also did Henley's Newborn pics (which I was obsessed with too). 

There is just something about my little family RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT that makes me so happy. We are in such a good place, and I so wanted to remember this exact time in our lives. Plus, these are our first pictures as a family of FOUR, which is so crazy to me!!

I will cherish these pics forever and ever.











Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are absolutely stunning! Gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! where is your baby's headband and moccs from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous family you have! I'd be sharing these photos as well, theyre so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SOO gorgeous! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are beautiful! I love how all your outfits coordinate, but aren't too matchy :) They came out so great, idk how you could choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful family! lovely pics. your red hair is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful... and YOUR HAIR. It is so amazingly gorgeous...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness... I am in love with those photos! They are too darn cute & adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family! Happy family. Your kids is too nice. You are looking so cute in your short dress and womens tees. May god bless you!!

    ReplyDelete

I seriously A D O R E each of your comments!! Your feedback & love make my heart happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...